A video tribute is assembled using up to 60 photos.
It is 7-1/2 to 9 minutes in length, set to music of your choice.
- You may submit both black-and-white and color photos not exceeding 8 1/2×11 in size.
- Please remove photos from frames and album books
- We accept digital photos preferably on a CD or flash (thumb) drive. A limited number of photos may be emailed, if absolutely necessary. Photos may be shared via the web site to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot retrieve photographs from other web-based photo sharing sites such as Snapfish or Shutterfly. Low resolution cell phone photos are not suggested.
- If you are scanning your own photos please scan them at a resolution of at least 200 dpi.
- Place stick-on numbers on the backs of photos if you want them in a particular order. Digital photo file names will need to include a number in the file name OR you can choose random order OR you may choose a first and last photo for the production, and leave the rest in random order.
- Take one last look at the photos you select to make sure there are no duplicates and that all family members have been included.
*Additional photos beyond 60 are not recommended. If a family wishes to include more than 60 photos, a fee of $5 per additional photo will be charged.
- Please choose 2-3 songs (totaling 7-1/2 to 9 minutes in length) from our library of music. Be specific on song title and artist as we have the same titles by several artists. Number your song selections in order of placement in the video tribute. If you are using more or less than 60 photos consider using 3 minutes of music for every 20 pictures. If your music selections are too long they will be edited for time.
- You may provide your own music. We can use chosen tracks from an artist’s CD that you provide OR in MP3 format if downloaded to a CD, flash drive or emailed. We can also purchase songs from iTunes if not found in our song library. We cannot acquire music from other sources such as Amazon or YouTube.
Additional DVD copies of video tributes for family and friends:
These may be ordered for up to several months following the funeral service. Please contact your funeral director or funeral home. Pre-payment of $20.00 per DVD is requested, and there is an additional fee if the copies need to be mailed.
Upon request, we supply large magnetic boards and magnets to mount photographs for display. You may also include photos that are used in the memorial folders or in the video tribute – just let the funeral director know when you bring your pictures in, and we will be happy to place them on the boards for you
Video tribute team email: info@Loomisfuneralhomes.com